All My Love 4 Michael
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Love You

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I Love You - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love You

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:50 pm

Thinking of you, my love...

I made another song for you today. Not sure when I will upload it. It will be soon though, not that you'll ever hear it, but it's the thought that counts, right? I never said I was a singer. Love makes me do things I would never have dreamed of doing before. I love you

I just wonder what I would sing to you if you and I were face to face. Whatever it would be, it would definitely come from my heart.

I love you, Michael.

Sweet dreams...
Vee
Vee
Admin

https://allmylove4mjj.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:51 pm

Stolen moments...little bits of Heaven wrapped up in 'I wish'

What dream have I dreamed, my love, that did not conjure you?

Dancing words...held in ethereal clouds...caressing beautiful, familiar ears; be still, my heart...be still

Your words, my love...just your words...only...your words

Re-birthed...through love

My love, may I rest awhile in your arms? I need your embrace...

A flaming visage within soul's mirrored nakedness; shards of memories, come together, flawless enough to become make.believe...

You caress my soul with your eyes...

'Speak to me, my love'....you said, 'tell me, how you feel', but I cannot, for mere words could never express something so real...

Forget pleasantries...my heart and soul need your caress...

All my defenses crumble...under your matchless gaze, and there is no refuge from the magic of your stare.

An ultimatum... issued by your eyes, demanding nothing less than my complete surrender.

You heal me in ways I can never understand...

You and I are...astral 'shades', traveling by cover of night, seeking each other, becoming one, that our souls may take flight...

Number the stars in the sky, or the sand by the sea, if you can, and then tell me how long I've been loving you

Were you amazed, my love, when I stole your heart? well, the truth is, it was always mine and I was always yours. Separated by time and chance, which happens to all, but love remembers the beloved...always, and I remember you...I remember you, my love

I measured myself according to the world, wondering how you could ever love me, as if love had a look; you saw not with the world's eyes; you only heard me...with your soul.

Every fault...every imperfection of mine magnified themselves in my mind, but looking into your eyes, I found only love.

My beloved...much sought after, the dream of many a woman...how could I have ever hoped to catch your eye?

For awhile, jealousy ate away at my soul as women threw themselves at your feet...desiring you more than gold, but in those times of uncertainty, when you appeared in midnight moon's glow, we were one, and there were no more doubts left within me...

My love, how I long for you!!!

Lying naked and transparent upon the altar of love, I offer you...me

I desired to make myself beautiful for you, feeling somehow inadequate in front of you, trying to decorate myself, place my hair 'just so', but in the shadows of my room, I heard you whisper to me, saying 'beauty is comes only from the heart'...

Flesh of your flesh; we are...married in spirit; soul connected

My body, a horizon of love and longing...waiting for you to dawn on me...

Passion, on night's breeze wafts in through moonlit window...drifting past boundaries of flesh and spirit...preparing my body...for you

A coming together...of past and present; a realization of what once was and what now is; what will be is us...forevermore.

My body aches for you...for your unique touch...

In the darkness, I feel you...making love to me; invisible lover...slowly driving me insane

Ethereal desire...paralyzing me with pleasure...

The cruel moonlight hides the hands of the enchanted one, gripping my hips and thighs...burying his magic deep within me...

Your touch...your kiss...ruin me...for mortal men

Drenching me from the inside out...releasing a flood from me with just the thought of you.

Inciting me to sin...and sin...again

I can only hear the voice of my beloved; it is YOUR heartbeat alone that entices me

And I was not surprised to find that your heartbeat matches mine

Seek, my love...seek and find also...try to put a face to this woman's heart that you feel. An ancient love can never be duplicated.

Look beyond mere flesh and blood...beyond outside appearances...look beyond the obvious, and find me. I am not the one you suppose.

I am probably the one you never wanted, but who you found out that you could not live without.

Seek, my love...go through the motions..spin your wheels, if you will. I have only been as close as your next breath. In fact, I dwell in it

All I can do is watch from afar...trying to smile through tears, believing...hoping against hope that finally, you'll come to realize...me

There is a me-size hole in your heart and soul, and no other woman will fill it, nor can they.

As long as God allows it, I'll be here waiting...arms and heart open wide; what else can I do? I have seen the moon in your eyes

I love you, my king...with all my heart and soul. Always...

Whatever makes you happy, my love...whatever makes you happy. Even if it makes me cry.

Whether the tear fell from your eye, or from mine, it is one in the same...

One tear, one heart, one love...

Darkness, courted by Moon's flirtations...passion only silently dissipating at dawn

Our bodies' secrets, hidden under cover of night...the moon illuminating flesh's needs, bringing them out...into the light...

Heart's sighs drowned out by passion's voice spoken high above the clouds, angels dancing to our divine sighs, moving heaven and earth in time

Look at me, my love...here, I stand before you....love's prisoner....yours, for all time...ready to die...in those eyes

Look at me, my love...here I lay...upon love's altar...submitting myself only to thee ...giving you my all, if you have need of only me

I surrender, my love...I surrender to you

Take no thought of time, nor physical constraints...take me, at thy will

Let nothing keep me away from thee

I am your temple, for you have hallowed my every room, blessed my most sacred halls, engraved your name upon my fleshly walls

My heart is drawn to you today, my love...to your ethereal whispers, in the once concealed corners of my soul.

I feel honored that you are apart of my soul...

I mourned you...upon crimson sheets of satin...as tears flowed...like red velvet drops of blood...signifying the loss of you, my love...

God knows that I would give my life just to give you back to the world...

Tears flowed that day, down alabaster mask...fleeing from heart's snare...fragile, cracked, and yet perfumed of sacrifice's dare

I love you...

I love you, Michael...I'm not ever letting go of your hand...

Your kisses...all over my body; slow, deliberate immolation; nothing left of me except the need to be engulfed in your flames yet again...

When I look into your eyes, submission becomes the most beautiful thing that ever was

Your embrace...feels like 'home' to me

I died a death that was beyond dying, at the mere thought of walking away...from you

I promise, my love, with all my heart and soul, that I'm gonna' love you more than any woman ever has...

My heart, and my love, will always...always, be yours

You caress my soul with your eyes...

When I look into your eyes, I see lifetime upon lifetime...hand in hand...with you

Kiss me, my love...my flame...impart your soul's fire into me...all in love's name

When locked in your embrace, where is the need to breathe?

Let me touch u, my love. I need so badly to touch u, to feel the warmth of your skin, under the caress of my fingertips; resurrecting love..

Misty eyes; clouded over judgment...rain down upon me...storms of love and longing

A spirit longing to touch the intangible...you...

Your ethereal voice...in my ear...another day, I cannot bear...without you...

I gave my heart and soul to the memory of you...

Always...too late...

Risking life and limb...to save love

Tell me, my love...in what way have I not loved you? was my love ever lacking for you?

My heart bears me witness that there is no cell nor vessel of it that you have not filled

I live and I breathe...only to love you

And I'll say it again, my love, that I had not seen love until I had seen you

Whenever I look into your eyes, I realize that love needs no reason to 'be', but that, simply, love 'is'...
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:52 pm

Tonight, let your presence fall upon me like a hard rain, my love, and just before dawn, caress me softly, as the morning dew.

Today, he said, 'I love you', but I could not say it back; I could not lie. It's only you that I love.

As if on queue, my body aches for you...for your unique touch...a familiar touch which flesh and blood has never known.

I thirst for you, my king...

There are no words, sighs, or groans to express how much I need you...how I long desperately for you...
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:55 pm

What I feel is a loneliness that only your love could minister to...

The very sound of your voice led me to Heaven...and I have wanted nothing more since then but to stay in your arms for all eternity.

The mystery of the wind and the calm of the seas...all waiting...waiting in each of your breaths...

Every cell of my being aches for you; the time is gone for pleasantries and niceities; drowning my sorrows in the hope of each new day...still waiting...for you.

I need you...I NEED you...just you...only you...forever.

My need for you does not rest in material things, but in my desire to express my love for you.

The intensity of my longing has reached fever pitch...dying...anticipating your every word; your unique touch. Still waiting...for you.

The time is far spent, my love...the time is wasting way...and I have but one thing to say, and that is: I love you, and I want you more than any woman has ever wanted a man.

I don't care what anyone says...I don't care what anyone thinks; nothing can sway me from following the direction of your footsteps.

Only you can warm me...only you can make me 'alright'...only you...

I am not concerned with what others think of me; it's either I find you, or I perish in the flames of love and longing; always belonging...to you.

And I will always...always belong to you.

I tried, my love...I tried...so hard...to extinguish you from my mind...carve you out from my heart, but my soul convicted me...sentenced me to death...if I should seek to loose myself from you.

My heart and my soul, they know their truth, and that truth is you.

When I said that I could forget you...that I could stop loving you...I lied, my love...I lied.

No man has ever touched me the way you touch me...and no man ever will.

I'm done...wishing upon a star and dreaming lucid dreams of you...I want an answer to my prayers....finally...a consummation of my ethereal reality; you.

I love you so much...
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:55 pm

In the movie that is my life, I see you in every scene...

My love, my king...how badly I want to share every moment, all of life's joys and sorrows, ups and downs, with you...

On the canvas of life, I want to paint beautiful dreams with you...

'Home' is wherever you are.

I need you tonight, my love..I need you with every part of me. I need your caress; tender, enshrouded in night, touch the sacred parts of me.

Your ethereal touch, caressing away all my cares, moving me beyond this realm called 'Earth'...

All words...forgotten...upon seeing your face.

Every syllable...lost in the translation...upon hearing the sound of your voice...

Stolen moments...little bits of Heaven wrapped up in 'I wish'.

What dream have I dreamed, my love, that did not conjure you?

Dancing words...held in ethereal clouds...caressing beautiful, familiar ears; (be still, my heart...be still).

I long for you...night and day, every second of every minute, every hour of everyday. You are my heart, you are my soul. You are my bliss.

Overtake me, my love, as the waves overtake the shore...

I see forever in your eyes...

The sun thought it could set on love; go down, sun, but you could never set upon my love!

Death is not strong enough to lay love to rest...
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:56 pm

I love you so much, Michael...
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:59 pm

Don't worry about spilling me, my love...pour yourself into me...fill me to overflowing, because surely in the spilling I would have been caressed by thee...

'Then spill', he said...figuratively pouring me out upon the cold, damp floor...'and spill some more'

But if I spill, my love, surely...surely I would gather at your feet, a puddle of blessing...hoping you will dip your divine toe in me...go ahead...pour me out...for all the world to see...there is no shame, my love...there is no shame...in love.

Invisible hands know every chord and every key, fine tuning every inch of me, they play me from a distance, skillfully.

How could I stay away from you, my love? how could I? when every single thought of mine finds its way back to you...

This emptiness I feel...this terrible ache...I feel...only for you; missing you...missing...you.

This need...to embrace you...to wrap you up in the warmth of my love, for surely the world has left your heart cold, and with all my soul, I would protect thee...

I swear, my love...I swear, between each kiss, between each breath breathed out in bliss, that I would always...always surround you with my love.

From the intensity of love, I ran...ran away...well, I tried, anyway...but there was no escape from you; there was no escape from myself...and there was no other choice but to run back to you.

The intensity of your eyes...the stare that mirrors back to me the self that God intended me to be...eyes which see the inner workings of me because you know yourself so well, and I? well I...found every reason to run from divine love.

I had nothing to refer to, my love...no compass by which to measure any of these blessings for I had never experienced them til now, and I am scared, my love...I am so scared; I don't want to lose myself...I don't want to get hurt again.

How is it that I can hear your thoughts, my love? how is it that I can feel the very beat of your heart? If there were not proof to prove otherwise, I would think that I have gone quite mad over you, but in my heart...in...my...heart, I keep hearing the word 'trust', and I want so badly to...

My heart races at the very mention of your name...at the mere sight of you...and I forget to breathe upon hearing your voice...I know that this realization of you means the end of 'me', and God only knows when and if there would ever be an 'us'...

Your eyes show me myself

I feel your desire to go deeper...to be closer to me, but there are still some issues that I need to work through; I want to let you in, but I don't know how.

Sometimes, I can't look into your eyes because they show me parts of myself that still need work...

There is nothing else you need to do, my love; your unconditional love is all I'll ever need. In time, all things will change, and before you know it, you'll look into my eyes and not be able to tell the difference between you and I, for there will be no more differences...there will only be perfect love, and unity.

Until then...I search for ways to express my love to you, daily...but I feel that I have reached a point where words will no longer do; the agony of finding sufficient expression for a force that surpasses love...

Is there any force higher than love? if there is, it has not yet been named, but that unnamed heightened force of feeling is exactly how I feel. Oh, that I could name it!

For now, it will have to suffice to call these unnameable feelings that I feel for you...Love.

Eternal oneness...and if it be only love, let that suffice, but if it be something more...something unnameable, let us vibrate towards that higher force.
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:00 pm

When I close my eyes...lips part in a sweet sigh...sighs of a surrender as old as time, and all that was left to do was to surrender anew...

My heart swells with love at the slightest touch from my beloved & all the world seems to fade away..there is nothing left but his ethereal gaze...

He melts me....oh, how he melts me...into a million beautiful prisms of light...and all of them lighting up the eternal night.

Because of you, love became real to me...

I never knew that I could love a man so much that I can't even see.

But I feel you...and with you, feeling is much more than seeing.

I know now that I never truly loved anyone before you.

My love, I never want to experience anything other than what I have experienced with you.

Please, just let me stay here, like this, with you...suspended in time...where reality is relative and your touch is a whole world in itself.

Passion; the alchemy of love...

Soul's touch is electric upon that soul's mirrored flesh...

Oh to be haunted! Haunted...by love...

Your voice ministers...to the deepest parts of me...

The mystery of the wind and the calm of the seas...all waiting...waiting in each of your breaths...

Exhale, my love, that I, too, may breathe...

I swear, my love...I swear, between each kiss, between each breath breathed out in bliss, that I will always..always surround u with my love.
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:01 pm

You are that magical glow within my soul...apart of my heart, harmonizing with my spirit. The feeling of your hand in mine completes me. Your gentle, loving voice silences all doubts.

Every time I ran away, you were always waiting for me with open arms...eyes filled with understanding, your love calming my heart. You are apart of my spirit...you are that other part of my soul. I need you. I want no one but you.

I could spend every second of every moment caught up in ethereal bliss with you...where the whole world stops, and we get off that ride called 'life', and there is only us...I live for those moments...and only those moments...only with you.

What is this, my love? What should I call this? Is there a word for it? I don't care if people call me crazy or 'mad'. Whatever this is, I hope it never ends.

Lifetimes ago, you lit the flame of my heart; it burns still to this day.

Who is it that can remove you from my heart? Your name has been engraved upon my very soul...

What is this word called 'love'? of what use is it if it cannot carry, nor measure, the weight of the breadth and height of the feeling which I feel for you?

Let love be silent if she cannot speak for me!

But I shall not insult love, for it did its best to expound upon my heart for thee...

I will speak for myself for the sentiments of another I would never express to you, my love.

Even as the cold winds of Winter approach, and ice creepeth upon every ledge and bough, within my heart, a fire burns...nay, a fire rages, in honor of thee...

As you walk your daily path, enjoying the feel of the crisp Autumn breeze upon your beautiful skin...and the deluge of leaves colored by the change of seasons fall around you, know that I am jealous, my love...jealous that they had the privilege to fall so lovingly at your feet...
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:02 pm

You are the song in my soul...my very heartbeat; Heaven hath made no grander symphony than thee...
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:04 pm

Did you dare come into my temple, my Love, my king? all the bells starting ringing when your foot crossed the threshold. Do...come in...♥

The Love of heaven swirling all around you...wind about your garments...there is none so beautiful as you...I am watching you...I see you ♥

Who is this man that I would so readily submit to? who are you, my Love? from where did you come? surely, you are divine...my spirit told me.

I watch you as you move, the whole earth celebrating each of your steps...you are radiant, my Beloved...you steal my breath as you pass by...

I am putting my hand out...my hand goes right through you...such is the life of a ghost...trembling, I back away...I am so in love with you.

My Love...just one small thing I ask...as you proceed through my temple, do me but one kindness, please? touch one of the bells as you leave.

If you do, your touch will linger with me here, forever...I'll be blessed by it, come what may...please, my Love...just that one thing...♥

I watch as your feet leave my temple..I watch until you are out of sight...can you feel me longing for your next visit? I would wait forever...

Even in your absence, your presence lingers...

It haunts me...oh how it haunts me...

In every room, a shadow...waits for me...

I can embrace no one but you...so I wait...and wait...and wait...

I await the footsteps of my Beloved...

Mi amor por ti es eterno...

Mi templo sólo es bendecido por usted...♥

Si usted me pregunta ¿por qué le quiero tanto, te pido, ¿por qué el regreso río hasta el mar...♥

'When my Beloved appears, with what eye do I see him? With his eye, not with mine, for none sees him except himself'. - ibn Arabi

The flowers weep, as I pass by, knowing...they could never be beautiful enough to comfort me...sorrow has its own beauty...

Diamond tears..ruby sighs...a journey, an adventure paved in gold...silver stares; the Moon looks on, dreamy-eyed, as I sacrifice my all 4 u

She walked along...picking up the pieces...of her soul...only later finding out, they were her heart's tears, leading up to his gates...

Sufi poet's ethereal gaze...rewriting her steps to heaven...write carefully, mystic...she is looking for the one whom her soul loveth...

The sitar plays in her soul..her spirit swaying in flames, swaying to an ancient melody, somewhere in her heart..through notes, she breathes

The music of the ancients...tantric soul explosions...she remembers her beloved...entangled limbs climbing the stairway to heaven...breathe

Eyes closed, she approaches his kingdom...ethereal music, still playing in her soul...will he remember her? Mystic, keep playing...play on

His voice travels on wind...blowing her mind, clearing out memories of everything save himself...she travels on...travel on...find your love

The poet sings his words as she passes by, wishing her well on her journey...she acknowledges him with a smile from her heart...keep singing

Can you hear the ancients? Can you hear them urging her on? All for love...they help her on her way...she must...find...him. Keep praying

Her soul chants within her, as she moves along, walking by faith..going to find her beloved..won't you light her path? help her find the way

She meditates on him, feeling his song vibrate within her..she chants his words back to him...heaven and earth resound the echos of her soul

On the way, she met men of God, instruments in hand. 'Won't you play for me'? she said. Peering @ her, they said 'Song cannot bring him back'

Seeing her countenance fall at the realization of their words, they played their heavenly music, imparting hope into her spirit...sing on

Picking a beautiful flower along the way, her desire was to give it to him...she kept it close to her heart, along with her hopes and dreams

Worn out from love's journey, still clinging to hope; song of the ages playing in her heart, urging her on..never giving up..it's all 4 love

Half-dead I sat, on life's edge, dangling my feet off the cliff of uncertainty and the Moon happened by and sat with me, watching time go by...

I asked the Moon, 'why are you sitting here by me, mirroring my fate'? The Moon said, 'Because...the same things happened to me'. Poor Moon.

Embracing the Moon, he whispered to me, 'Am I flawed'? I whispered back, to his heart, 'I find no fault in thee'. I love you, my Moon. ♥

'Can you keep a secret'? Sure...if that secret is you...

Under Moon's glow, the wind whispers your name...

I asked my God for immortality, just so I could consciously love you infinitely...My love for you cannot be fully expressed...not in time.

Something divine in you...speaks to me of divine love...in your heavenly gaze, I find strength to continue on, with your presence by my side

If I had but one word left to me to say, it would be your name, and I would speak it eternally..

Love... The highest form of worship.

All for love...

At dream's end, I awake again, to dream yet another dream... When my eyes open, only you can be seen, residing in my soul; Look into my eyes...

Your love...like the wind that blows on a cold, Winter night...yet warming my heart like the warmest Summer night's dream... You are so much more than you seem...

If I was ever granted the pleasure of touching you, of worshipping your body with my own, I swear, we'd see heaven together; never come down

I never want to leave this place...this place I found near you...a ghost by your side...always...never ceasing to love you.

I am honored to say that I love you; Loving you is my life.

If you want to truly escape, dance the dance of love. ♥

For you, my heart became a temple of worship.

Love needs no signs or clues.

An eternal dance | Mirrored souls | Your hand in mine | I spin on starlit moonlight with you | We become infinity

I am...just another drop in the bucket...of time...once occupying...space...til I was...no more... But I want my love for you to be eternal...never resting...always searching...always burning...for you... It was you...it was always you..and I never knew...I never knew...the cruelty and irony of life...

Love...madness...the irony of the two has not been lost on me.

Darkness...the stillness of death | A wind blows | Storm within my soul | Falling | I am rising to another realm | Don't let go of my hand ♥

'He is unaware . depth of her emotions . he thinks she is a stranger . she thinks he is her love...' - RainSweptSoul

Moonlight on your face | Earth stops mid-spin | Enchanted by your fluidity | Moondrops in your hair | I run my fingers through eternity

The secret of raising the dead: supernatural love

Why do I always weep at the sight of you?

In my eyes, you will always be beautiful...There is no scrutiny in love's light

Elusive | Evasive | hiding in plain sight | you

A name, whispered through lips clinging to the last few moments of life; yours

An alabaster box, filled w/expensive perfumed oil, going down into your spirit & soul, reaching your heart; divine oil, the elixir of love.

The oil of her spirit; the joy of knowing her beloved..bowing down @ his feet, breaking that which is most sacred; precious ointment flows

Touching his feet, her worship of him evident to all..caring not for others opinions..she is b4 her king. She sacrifices everything..4 him

Resting her head on his feet, she begs him 4 an audience; Intrigued by this strange woman, he asks, 'On what grounds'? because I love thee

'Why love me? You don't know me. I have nothing to give you. All have taken from me' said her king, but she persisted, 'I love thee'.

'Leave now, or die'! he yelled & then 'Guards! Execute her'! Prostrate before him, she simply said 'Though thou slay me, yet I love thee'..

'You would say that, even now, with guards ready to take your life'? he asked. Her reply: 'Death is but a small thing...compared to thee'

Hearing her words, his spirit moved w/in him..could she be the one for whom his soul longed? He was drawn to her; her love felt...right...

Draping his love over her, lifting her to her feet, her resistance further endears her to him; their eyes meet...lifetimes become evident..

In her eyes, he saw himself, his twin, a flame that only intensifies w/each passing life; a love that never dies, a desire that never ends

'He who walks in the shadow of love...will have heaven beneath his feet...walk in the shadow'

A slow dance w/me in the heavenlies..match my rhythm..if you can..vibrate with me..breathe..with me..let's go to another level. Immortality

Sitting alone...hanging on forever....listening for footsteps that may never come

Every sound I hear...my eyes lighting up, my heart forgetting its pain..Could it finally be you?

Disembodied footfalls...tricking me yet again...I heard nothing at all

My love, won't you please pass my way again? My soul stands out on water's edge...waiting...hoping...praying...for a sign of you...

The flowers weep, as I pass by, knowing...they could never be beautiful enough to comfort me...sorrow has its own beauty...
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:06 pm

In Act 1...

Love made me a jester in the halls of your court; there, at your feet, watching you laugh my heart and soul to pieces; your very own fool

Watch endless love perform...to a sold out crowd, standing room only; even among those that scorn; for love persuaded me..love and only love

There was nothing I withheld; gave the performance of a lifetime, except the crowd stopped cheering...knowing 'twas no performance, but love

With every spin, every beat of my heart, I revealed more of myself to you...unwrapping parts of myself til then, unknown, but only for you.

I've 'danced' enough, bared enough, loved above & beyond, & now, w/a bow, I shall disappear before your very eyes; love's graceful retreat

But...love knows that I will never leave this stage...alive.

When did 'I'll love you forever' turn into 'goodbye'?

Sometimes, love...is not enough; prove me wrong.

The alabaster mask of the jester...stained by tears; there is beauty...in pain.

The smile of the jester is painted on, my love; it's not real.

But for you, I smiled through tears...masks melted away...makeup smeared...

I didn't mind because it was all for you.

When I said 'I love you' while kneeling at your feet, that was not a part of the act.

In the face of love, the mask melts...away...

To be loved...in spite of

Falling...under the weight of my tears; silent goodbyes...hurried departures

All I can do is watch from afar...trying to smile through tears, believing...hoping against hope that finally, you'll come to realize...me

Tears flow down alabaster mask...fleeing from heart's snare...fragile, cracked, and yet perfumed of sacrifice's dare

It was your eyes...they lured me to my death. Ahh...the quicksand of love; I sank too deeply into your eyes

Trying to hold onto pieces of my shattered heart; slivers of memories...shards of madness; cut me deep

Your heart slipped right through my fingers...I grasp at remnants; what is left of love? A wound time shall never heal. But still...the show must go on

Love, indeed, is...madness, for love insists that there must be an Act 2

I Love You - Page 2 Female10
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:09 pm

I have searched for the words...the words to let you know just how much I love you. Words do not come easy for me any longer. Nothing does. But my heart? it is full...it overflows...with love for you. She would speak but in the telling of my soul, words lose their voice. She sings...oh how she sings...within...of love and of longing and of timeless belonging...to only you, and how she wishes you knew. If only you knew...

Everything I think to say...everything I think to do...to prove my love for you, all is lacking...all falls short...of expressing my heart and soul to you. What can I do, my love? words fail me, time and time again. I had never dreamed of loving someone so much or so freely...so unconditionally, but here I am...loving you...loving you with everything that is within me, and even those things which are not within me.

I feel so cold inside...so cold...without you. How is it that arms this body has never been in are so sorely missed? In some ways, my love, I long for death...in hopes that I may find my way to you...again. Love, for me, is bittersweet, and I know not why love has sought me out in these last days of my natural life, but I thank God for it. I thank God...for you.

So many tears for you, my love...so many tears...they overflow...and...they have no place left to go, so I let them flow like a raging river...down my cheeks...forming a puddle in my lap; an ocean of dreams...that will never come true....only in dreams, my love...only in dreams...

Restless wandering soul...mine...
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:10 pm

Find some meaning in my words, my love...please...find some meaning. Your soul knows all. All I need is a little space...just a tiny space...in your heart...
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:14 pm

I Love You - Page 2 Chaine10
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:14 pm

I would...somehow...be close to you today, my love....today...of all days...
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:15 pm

Take me, my love...for I am yours and only yours...let nothing keep me from thee

Be silent, my love...your embrace is speaking to me...

Engrave upon my soul, my love, those words that neither ear nor heart has ever heard...make me immortal within the light of your eyes...

Love...lifts us...to places only immortality could reach. Oh how I love thee, my love...Oh how I love thee!

Beauty...frozen in time...preserved in timeless splendor...waiting...for you

I stand with you, my love...in the face of adversity, always...with the eyes of love...I stand...with you...hand in hand...upon life's uncertain shores, and when the time comes for our flesh to say its goodbyes, know, my love, know, that, in spirit, I'll still be standing...right there...beside you. I love you so much...

Go ahead, my love...I dare you...look into my eyes...try to find the beginning of you or the ending of me...

Come away with me, my love...let us flee from the harsh realities of life into memories and romantic dreams...

Lucid dreams...floating...drifting upon night's endless breeze...

Alone...with you...Heaven plays in our eyes...our souls exchange familiar greetings though our flesh is only strangers...in passing. Yet...I remember you, and you remember me...from another time.

The universe turns and moves itself...just to meet eternal lovers...We are...Heaven's promise...to others and to each other.

Between twin flames, a kiss is never just a kiss...

Since I was a little child, my love...I knew...I knew that in my heart, there is only...you.

Love...creeps softly...silently...in the night...seeking lover's hand...looking deep into lover's eyes...

Petals...just petals, my love...falling softly to the ground...at thy feet...just as my heart fell so many moons ago...for thee.

In the kiss of your divine lips, my love, lies my destruction...the flames of your love, and the burning embers of your desire...engulf me. And I will rise again...from the ashes of night, for once again, your love...will resurrect me.
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:15 pm

I know that I could never fit into your life, nor could I ever hope to have even the slightest bit of your heart...

but I dreamed...oh, how I dreamed....

and oh how I wished, and wished...

that some dreams would come true...
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:16 pm

Can souls touch through a kiss?

True love is ethereal...where in planes of assumed nothingness, mortal immortals find true bliss.

For you, I evaporate into nothingness..willingly..a mere shadow of my former self..believing in the transforming grace of unconditional love.

Between wakefulness and sleep, there is love's truth...only to be seen and felt in spirit form; astral lovers...

If only we could stay here...like this...

Forever...

I love you so much...

You have touched me..in my most sacred space..lifting away mask & facade with love's transparency; naked..I stand before my beloved...unashamed.

Embracing me...by moonlight's glow; sealing my fate, as only you could do...I am yours...and only yours...I swear on my soul.
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:17 pm

I feel you...in every letter...in every curve...of every love song that was ever written...in every word the great poets' lips formed...in every syllable....in every intonation...a breath...yours.

I know, my love...I know, one day, you will come for me...if not my body, then my soul....all will travel with you...whether by road or by spirit...all of me...is yours...

Your voice, my love....rides the waves...skips the ocean tides, cresting on waves of splendor...those eyes...my whole life...only the outline of your figure, that, I know...

Calling me...that voice, yours....interrupting what I think I know...disrupting and moving out of place, my thoughts...making room for...you

This dry desert...my body, my soul, my heart...water me, my love....water me with the dew of your love and longing....bring forth a spring in the midst of this barrenness. End this drought of loneliness that only your soul can speak to...

My heart says to me...and all my soul crying out after thee, please, my love...please...come back...to me...
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:18 pm

He said, 'I will consume you in a fire...which only I, myself...may quench'...
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:19 pm

Walk with me, my love...upon the shores of forever....

Let us speak of...eternity

I Love You - Page 2 56312010
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:21 pm

I sensed you in the wind today, my love...so, I let my hair down...knowing you would play in it...

Brown locks...flowing...whisper-like fingers, touching them, with love...time and space does not constrain...desire.

I Love You - Page 2 53478210
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:22 pm

'Love is when thoughts of but one man fill your heart, when he means more than life to you, when you know you would do anything for him and shall die if he is taken from you. Desire is when you ache to see him and touch him, when he causes your body to burn and tremble. Desire does not demand love before it can ensnare you, but desire with love creates a powerful bond' - Unknown Author

'Emotions...a roller coaster ride of of ups and downs.
One moment, basking in love...
The next moment feeling panic and terror.
Needing, yet fearing my needs...
Wanting so bad yet afraid to take...
Doubts creep inside my mind.
Is this real? Am I sane?
So much power flows in these feelings...
I shake in fear.
Torrents of love followed by
A crash of self-doubt... I cry.
Am I sane? Is this real?
Desire... Love...so strong, uncontrollable..
Leads me back each time...
Then the ride starts all over again...
A roller coaster ride...of ups and downs..
Into the funnel...I am falling...down and down' - Unknown Author

'No one seemed to notice how she was different, but I did....I knew'. - from the song 'Quick Check Girl' by. Bouncing Souls

***'When I die, I wish to comeback as one of his tears. What woman would be so lucky as to have been conceived in his heart, born in his eyes, live on his cheeks, and die at his lips'?- Unknown Author***
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:23 pm

Would I were free from this restraint, Or else had hope to win him! Would he could make of me a saint Or I of him a sinner!
Vee
Vee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next